French Toast a la Bondi Chai
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Honey Bondi Chai
- 8 slices French/sourdough bread, thickly sliced, diagonally
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and egg white until foamy. Whisk in milk and Vanilla Honey Bondi Chai blend.
- Heat butter in heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of Bondi Chai powder on to heated butter.
- Dip 4 slices of bread in the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides thoroughly.
- Let excess drip back into bowl.
- Place coated bread slices in hot skillet.
- Brown on both sides (about 2 minutes each side).
For a decadent Sunday brunch…
Serve two slices of French Toast with sliced strawberries, a banana (sliced length-ways into long strips) and a couple of rashers of crispy bacon. Pour over maple syrup and dust with icing sugar.